View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application for Raptor Vomit

Post by Raptorvomit on Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:56 pm

1. In game name:

Raptor Vomit

2. Real life age:

I'm 23 years old.

3 Approximate character skills:

I currently play as an orc warrior, at about 1.5K total prowess. I've bought 3 strength boosters, 50 points in Greatswords and 50 points in skinning. I also have some points in crafting skills.

4 Darkfall playstyle: (You can be creative ...)

So far I've only played PvE, but I know from experience that I usually end up being a PvP player in MMOs. My style is usually pretty brazen, being the first to run into battle and all that. I don't care much for gear or loot, I just want to have fun and try to be as good a player as I can, independent from equipment.

5 How long have you been playing DF?

I'm certainly not a veteran, I've been playing since yesterday! I have no experience with DF1, I simply jumped into DF:UW and I've found myself liking it a lot. I've gotten advice from Uzik and watched his videos, which have helped me greatly and I seem to be getting the hang of things!

6 What other clans have you been in? (What did you like/dislike?)

Obviously I haven't been in any Darkfall clans yet, but I have a lot of MMO experience. The best clan/guild I've ever been with was 'NakedGang' that I met in Legend of Mir 2. That game is pretty old, and I started playing it when I was twelve. That guild was fun because as well as being fairly competitive in various games for a time, they were just really nice people. The name NakedGang came from trying to do high level dungeons with no armor on at all as a skill challenge.
The worst kind of clan/guild I have been in have been guilds that mass-recruit people through the global chat of MMOs. They usually don't have any real social cohesiveness, and playing with them is like playing in a pick-up group.
I've also played various games with the people from the rockpapershotgun forums, who are always very cool.

7 Personal Info: (Gaming history, play schedule, job, or whatever else you want to share)

I'm a student and am busy at very random times, due to assignments often being given out on short notice. But a lot of my free time is spent on playing videogames, so I'll be pretty active.
Another important point is that I'm from the Netherlands. I play on the NA servers because I usually play at night (12:00 AM to 6:00 AM) and European gamers aren't usually on at this time. Language is not a problem, I'm a fairly fluent English speaker.
My gaming history is too varied to list here, but I enjoy pretty much all kinds of games. I am a big fan of shooters, MMOs, RPGs in general and weird skill-based games like Trials. I've been playing MMOs since I was 9 years old, and have tried a lot of different ones.

8 What you are looking for in clan?

I'm looking for a good group of people who play as a team, but mostly just to have a lot of fun with.

9 What can Absolution do for you?

I'm hoping to do some PvP with you, and to experience this game to its fullest. The reason that I think you can be a cool group of people to play with is that I spent a good amount of time chatting with Uzik in-game. I talked to him for a good 10-15 minutes and he seemed like a really cool guy and of course extremely helpful. So you've already done something for me AND been super cool to me me even before I tried to join, so I figured it was worth a shot! I asked him about joining Abso, and he dropped me the link to this forum.

Raptorvomit
Forum Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application for Raptor Vomit

Post by Forgone on Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:06 pm

Answers are way too detailed and thought provoking. And he referneces Uzik, clearly a spy!

Forgone
Forum General

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokked on Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:11 pm

Wasted 1.5k Prowess worth of Guild Dominion by not applying sooner. Probably gained it in his main guild. Clearly a spy.

Lokked
Forum Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SackLunch on Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:38 pm

Thanks for putting in a well thought out and detailed Application.

Refreshing to see from our normal dribble...

spy.

SackLunch
Forum General

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by paxprobellum on Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:39 pm

Spying is highly regarded around here, Raptor Vomit. Consider yourself blessed. I also like that you read RPS!

Considering you put up with Uzik for longer than 5 minutes, and have done anything called "NakedGang", we'd be happy to have you. App up in game.

STEAM - paxprobellum
  Everquest Ragefire
    Beleg the Halfling Cleric
    Bigacks the Dwarf Warrior

Gemstone IV
    Lord Raiak the Dark Elf Sorcerer
    Bigacks the Dwarf Warrior
  Shroud of the Avatar
  Smite - paxx

paxprobellum
Forum God

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorvomit on Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:54 pm

Applied!

Raptorvomit
Forum Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Slavyn on Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:12 pm

Welcome to Abso!

Slavyn
Battlefield 4/Origin:  xWildWoodx
XBox One: Ix TiTAN xl (ix Titan xL)

Slavyn
silk boxers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzik on Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:44 pm

He seems a little young and devoid of offspring to be in Absolution, but he is as good a spy as we have seen in awhile.

Someone make sure they hack his internets when he comes on TS so we can find who hired him to spy on us.

Uzik
Grand Inquisitor Diplomatypus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top