Absolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bigbad Wolfs app

Go down

Bigbad Wolfs app Empty Bigbad Wolfs app

Post by bigbadwolf Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:03 pm

I just copy and pasted this bad boy from my original application ha.

1.In game name: big badwolf

2. Real life age: 30

3 Approximate character skills: full mastery in GA GS near max dagger 1 hand axe. All magic intensify over 75 all skills meditation maxed. 450 hp

4 Darkfall playstyle: (You can be creative ...) Do the right thing. Like to pvp but try to be more gentlemen about it such as not ganking new players that run and die quickly or being respectful to those who play honorable.

5 How long have you been playing DF? EU launch and NA launch with some leaves for several months.

6 What other clans have you been in? (What did you like/dislike?) DROW, KGB, plague (cyber destruction, perilous) Liked the people and group activities.

7 Personal Info: (Gaming history, play schedule, job, or whatever else you want to share)
im a 30 year old gamer really enough said there. Try to play frequently with job or GF permits the time for. Other info i like cheese.

8 What you are looking for in clan? Already what I have in the alliance from perilous. Good group fun.

9 What can Absolution do for you? Get me a better job in real life?

bigbadwolf

Back to top Go down

Bigbad Wolfs app Empty Re: Bigbad Wolfs app

Post by bigbadwolf Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:06 pm

ops remove character skill as i just started and that was from df 1 silly me Smile

bigbadwolf

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum