View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application for Maas Black

Post by maas on Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:42 pm

1. In game name:
Maas Black
2. Real life age:
3. Forumfall Account Name (if any):

4 Approximate character skills:
Elementalist, currently leveling all my booster packs for intelligence. I have 2.2k prowess.

5 Darkfall playstyle: (You can be creative ...)
I am a die hard pvper. I am leveling crafting atm so I can craft my own armor sets. I love to pvp and in all my previous games focused primarily on that. I enjoy playing with other people and follow instructions well.

6 How long have you been playing DF?
I played DF1 for the first couple months it was out. I have been on DWUW since 2 days post launch.

7 What other clans have you been in? (What did you like/dislike?)
No other clans in DFUW, but I was in one in DF1.

8 Personal Info: (Gaming history, play schedule, job, or whatever else you want to share)
I started playing MMOs with WoW. I played WoW pretty seriously, both PvE and PvP, up through Wrath. During Wrath my main focus swapped to just arenas with my highest rating being around 2400. I also enjoy playing RTS and FPS games, but nothing compares to the PvP in MMO.
My play schedule varies depending on when I work. I mainly work early morning until 4pm eastern and am free for a least 3 hours everyday I work if not more. I am free typically all day Saturday and Wednesday because those are my days off.
I get pretty excited when I PvP and hate to lose. I am more critical on myself then others when I PvP. I tend to always try and find ways to improve my gameplay to achieve better results.

9 What you are looking for in clan?
What I am looking for in a clan is for strong leadership and enjoyment with people I play with. I love to pvp and look forward to being in a clan that likes to do this as well. Team work is also huge, with everyone having to come together to accomplish goals.

10 What can Absolution do for you?
Honestly I am not looking for Absolution to do anything for me. If I am let in, I will do my best to help the clan in what ever ways I can.

11 Recruitment is currently closed -- who is your sponsor?No sponsor, but I am applying with Celes Black. He is a good friend of mine and we have been playing MMOs together for 7 years.

maas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application for Maas Black

Post by Uzik on Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:58 pm

Have you ever played a full-loot MMO?

While no one likes to lose, rage is a very common trait in DF, and one that Abso does not tolerate. Below is a great example of the kind of rage we try to avoid : )

Uzik
Grand Inquisitor Diplomatypus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zabulus on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:33 pm

wtf uzik haha

who is that ?

we must spread our principles, not with words but with deeds, for this is the most popular, the most potent, and the most irresistible form of propaganda. "Bakunin"

-Cagori Rei

Zabulus
Dearly Departed Abso in Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maas on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:48 pm

Yes I have played a full loot MMO before. I did play DF1 for a couple of months at launch and had my fair share of losing gear. Also, UO is full loot with the exception of being able to insure your gear and I am still playing it along with Celes.

As far as the video, I have never had a melt down like that Mad . I won't lie and say I don't get frustrated from time to time, but raging out on vent or mumble doesn't help anyone. Like in UO, you sometimes get your ass handed to you. But instead of freaking out, you have to figure out what you can do better next time.

maas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzik on Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:44 pm

Zabulus wrote:wtf uzik haha

who is that ?

That was someone me and Mene played with. We lost a siege and he got mad cuz we had lots of new players who didn't have high magics.

Uzik
Grand Inquisitor Diplomatypus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by paxprobellum on Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:20 pm

Sorry about that. App accepted Razz

STEAM - paxprobellum
  Everquest Ragefire
    Beleg the Halfling Cleric
    Bigacks the Dwarf Warrior

Gemstone IV
    Lord Raiak the Dark Elf Sorcerer
    Bigacks the Dwarf Warrior
  Shroud of the Avatar
  Smite - paxx

paxprobellum
Forum God

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maas on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:13 pm

Thanks Wink I applied.

maas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zabulus on Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:50 am

welcome Smile

we must spread our principles, not with words but with deeds, for this is the most popular, the most potent, and the most irresistible form of propaganda. "Bakunin"

-Cagori Rei

Zabulus
Dearly Departed Abso in Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top