Captain Helm

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Captain Helm

Post by Uzik on Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:40 am

CaptainHelm wrote:
Uzik wrote:
Slavyn wrote:Helm is one of the original original Abso members, even before the merge with Calamitous; however he was once a bright eyed bushy tailed ~13 year old. God that seems like forever ago now.


It was forever ago.


Darkfall forums started in like 2003.  Helm is like 34 now.
Weird it looks like you don't have an app for this forum.

Because I was an officer already before the forums were created.

_________________

Uzik
Grand Inquisitor Diplomatypus

Posts : 5972
Join date : 2012-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Captain Helm

Post by paxprobellum on Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:19 am

Uzik wrote:
CaptainHelm wrote:
Uzik wrote:
Slavyn wrote:Helm is one of the original original Abso members, even before the merge with Calamitous; however he was once a bright eyed bushy tailed ~13 year old. God that seems like forever ago now.


It was forever ago.


Darkfall forums started in like 2003.  Helm is like 34 now.
Weird it looks like you don't have an app for this forum.

Because I was an officer already before the forums were created.

If you app'd up, would you troll yourself?

_________________






  STEAM - paxprobellum
  Everquest Ragefire
    Beleg the Halfling Cleric
    Bigacks the Dwarf Warrior

  Gemstone IV
    Lord Raiak the Dark Elf Sorcerer
    Bigacks the Dwarf Warrior
  Shroud of the Avatar
  Smite - paxx

paxprobellum
Forum God

Posts : 5814
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 30
Location : Baltimore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Captain Helm

Post by Uzik on Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:20 am

paxprobellum wrote:
Uzik wrote:
CaptainHelm wrote:
Uzik wrote:
Slavyn wrote:Helm is one of the original original Abso members, even before the merge with Calamitous; however he was once a bright eyed bushy tailed ~13 year old. God that seems like forever ago now.


It was forever ago.


Darkfall forums started in like 2003.  Helm is like 34 now.
Weird it looks like you don't have an app for this forum.

Because I was an officer already before the forums were created.

If you app'd up, would you troll yourself?

No, because I already know I'm a spy.

_________________

Uzik
Grand Inquisitor Diplomatypus

Posts : 5972
Join date : 2012-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Captain Helm

Post by Dragula on Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:11 pm

Uzik was an officer and Darkfall famous prior to the dawn of time.

_________________

Dragula
write me a letter

Posts : 1279
Join date : 2012-06-07
Age : 48
Location : Cincinnati, OH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Captain Helm

Post by Uzik on Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:26 pm

Dragula wrote:Uzik was an officer and Darkfall famous prior to the dawn of time.

Moments after the big bang I was already posting about Darkfall on the atomic interwebs.

_________________

Uzik
Grand Inquisitor Diplomatypus

Posts : 5972
Join date : 2012-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Captain Helm

Post by Mea Kulpa on Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:20 pm

This entire thread made me start drinking before 5pm.

TYVM!

<3

Mea Kulpa

Posts : 22
Join date : 2016-04-27
Age : 40
Location : KC, MO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Captain Helm

Post by Getz on Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:56 pm

Mea Kulpa wrote:This entire thread made me start drinking before 5pm.

+1

_________________

Getz
Forum General

Posts : 530
Join date : 2014-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Captain Helm

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:57 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum