Zachie Chan's Application

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zachie Chan's Application

Post by ZachieChan on Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:57 pm

1. Game name: Zachie Chan

2. Real life age: 16

3. Game playing with Abso: Darkfall: Rise of Agon

4. Reason for applying: Asked in Discord, Tuloth PM'ed me.

5. What other clans/groups are you affiliated with? (past or present): None

6. Personal Info: (Gaming history, play schedule, job, or whatever else you want to share) Played only a little of the original Darkfall, can play whenever I need to outside of football, and lacrosse.

7. What can Absolution do for you? I want to finally get to experience what Darkfall has to offer, not just the few short months I had with it.

8. Do you have a sponsor? If so, who? No.

9. Repeat after me: "I have a microphone and I will use Mumble!" - "I have a microphone and I will use Mumble!"

ZachieChan

Posts : 11
Join date : 2016-04-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zachie Chan's Application

Post by paxprobellum on Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:59 pm

Post a GIF of you doing a sweet karate move, pls.

_________________






  STEAM - paxprobellum
  Everquest Ragefire
    Beleg the Halfling Cleric
    Bigacks the Dwarf Warrior

  Gemstone IV
    Lord Raiak the Dark Elf Sorcerer
    Bigacks the Dwarf Warrior
  Shroud of the Avatar
  Smite - paxx

paxprobellum
Forum God

Posts : 5814
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 30
Location : Baltimore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zachie Chan's Application

Post by ZachieChan on Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:02 pm


ZachieChan

Posts : 11
Join date : 2016-04-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zachie Chan's Application

Post by Bartlebe on Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:14 pm

Good start to this thread so far. I'm liking this guy.

_________________

Bartlebe
SIGBRO JPG Master

Posts : 2653
Join date : 2012-01-06
Age : 31
Location : Greensboro, North Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zachie Chan's Application

Post by Bartlebe on Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:15 pm

ZachieChan wrote:
2. Real life age: 16

Nevermind.


_________________

Bartlebe
SIGBRO JPG Master

Posts : 2653
Join date : 2012-01-06
Age : 31
Location : Greensboro, North Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zachie Chan's Application

Post by ZachieChan on Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:33 pm

Bartlebe wrote:
ZachieChan wrote:
2. Real life age: 16

Nevermind.

Spoiler:
Knowing my age group, I can't say I blame you on that one

ZachieChan

Posts : 11
Join date : 2016-04-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zachie Chan's Application

Post by Talth on Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:08 pm

This is important and will be on the quiz so pay attention: 


What is your favorite breakfast? 

August - Hottest or coldest month of the year?

Kiwi - thoughts, opinions? 

What do you call an indigenous person where you live? 

GO.

_________________
Absolution- "We'll kill you."
"I get it, I'm bad for business." - Me

Special thanks to Bartlebe for the wonderful sig banner!<3(X2)
Steam - billie_d_kidd
Darkfall UW - Talth MaeDWillow
Shroud of the Avatar - Talth MaeDWillow
Also playing sometimes: LiF, The Repopulation
~ Ours is not to question why ours is but to do and die. ~

Talth
canadian unicorn

Posts : 4514
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 20
Location : Texas...the desert....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zachie Chan's Application

Post by ZachieChan on Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:19 pm

Talth wrote:This is important and will be on the quiz so pay attention: 


What is your favorite breakfast? - Whatever I can find that my tired self can make at 6 every morning

August - Hottest or coldest month of the year? Hot as fuck

Kiwi - thoughts, opinions? Pretty good fruit, shitty bird

What do you call an indigenous person where you live? Masshole/American


ZachieChan

Posts : 11
Join date : 2016-04-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zachie Chan's Application

Post by Getz on Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:40 pm

ZachieChan wrote:
Talth wrote:What do you call an indigenous person where you live? Masshole/American

That hurts man!  We are suppose to be BUILDING bridges...geesh.

_________________

Getz
Forum General

Posts : 530
Join date : 2014-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zachie Chan's Application

Post by Roff on Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:44 pm

ZachieChan wrote:What do you call an indigenous person where you live? Masshole/American

Finally, my people!


_________________

Roff
Forum General

Posts : 509
Join date : 2012-06-07
Age : 25
Location : Massachussettes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zachie Chan's Application

Post by ZachieChan on Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:49 pm

IRoff wrote:
ZachieChan wrote:What do you call an indigenous person where you live? Masshole/American

Finally, my people!

Good to see people from here actually play this Smile if you don't mind me asking, are you from Western Massachusetts by chance?

ZachieChan

Posts : 11
Join date : 2016-04-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zachie Chan's Application

Post by Roff on Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:28 pm

ZachieChan wrote:
IRoff wrote:
ZachieChan wrote:What do you call an indigenous person where you live? Masshole/American

Finally, my people!

Good to see people from here actually play this Smile if you don't mind me asking, are you from Western Massachusetts by chance?

There doesn't seem to be too many of us. No I live in Boston, I went to school in Amherst though and visit frequently!

_________________

Roff
Forum General

Posts : 509
Join date : 2012-06-07
Age : 25
Location : Massachussettes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zachie Chan's Application

Post by ZachieChan on Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:31 pm

Roff wrote:
ZachieChan wrote:
IRoff wrote:
ZachieChan wrote:What do you call an indigenous person where you live? Masshole/American

Finally, my people!

Good to see people from here actually play this Smile if you don't mind me asking, are you from Western Massachusetts by chance?

There doesn't seem to be too many of us. No I live in Boston, I went to school in Amherst though and visit frequently!
Very cool, my HS is actually in the same division as Amherst for sports but you could be talking about UMass for all I know

ZachieChan

Posts : 11
Join date : 2016-04-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zachie Chan's Application

Post by Roff on Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:38 am

ZachieChan wrote:UMass

Wink

_________________

Roff
Forum General

Posts : 509
Join date : 2012-06-07
Age : 25
Location : Massachussettes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zachie Chan's Application

Post by Uzik on Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:56 am

On a scale of 10 to 10, how much better are NY sports teams than New England?  And would you perform  fellatio on Tom Brady if it meant he would win the super bowl?

_________________

Uzik
Grand Inquisitor Diplomatypus

Posts : 5970
Join date : 2012-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zachie Chan's Application

Post by Talth on Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:39 am

Ugh. I was hoping for more Aussies.

_________________
Absolution- "We'll kill you."
"I get it, I'm bad for business." - Me

Special thanks to Bartlebe for the wonderful sig banner!<3(X2)
Steam - billie_d_kidd
Darkfall UW - Talth MaeDWillow
Shroud of the Avatar - Talth MaeDWillow
Also playing sometimes: LiF, The Repopulation
~ Ours is not to question why ours is but to do and die. ~

Talth
canadian unicorn

Posts : 4514
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 20
Location : Texas...the desert....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zachie Chan's Application

Post by Tuloth (Skryre) on Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:21 am

Talth wrote:Ugh. I was hoping for more Aussies.


_________________

Tuloth (Skryre)
i lift, bro

Posts : 1258
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 26
Location : Washington D.C.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zachie Chan's Application

Post by Talth on Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:48 am

Tuloth (Skryre) wrote:
Talth wrote:Ugh. I was hoping for more Aussies.

Oh come on. I still think his humor style, attitude and mental age is right in line with the rest of us and I vote yes. 

But can't you guys at least TRY to find me a couple more Aussies? Ktksbye!

_________________
Absolution- "We'll kill you."
"I get it, I'm bad for business." - Me

Special thanks to Bartlebe for the wonderful sig banner!<3(X2)
Steam - billie_d_kidd
Darkfall UW - Talth MaeDWillow
Shroud of the Avatar - Talth MaeDWillow
Also playing sometimes: LiF, The Repopulation
~ Ours is not to question why ours is but to do and die. ~

Talth
canadian unicorn

Posts : 4514
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 20
Location : Texas...the desert....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zachie Chan's Application

Post by ZachieChan on Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:51 am

Uzik wrote:On a scale of 10 to 10, how much better are NY sports teams than New England?  And would you perform  fellatio on Tom Brady if it meant he would win the super bowl?
10, I hate the Patriots, Red Sox are okay but I'm not a huge baseball fan, and hell no, Tom Brady has deflated balls amirite

ZachieChan

Posts : 11
Join date : 2016-04-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zachie Chan's Application

Post by Roff on Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:12 pm

ZachieChan wrote:
Uzik wrote:On a scale of 10 to 10, how much better are NY sports teams than New England?  And would you perform  fellatio on Tom Brady if it meant he would win the super bowl?
10, I hate the Patriots, Red Sox are okay but I'm not a huge baseball fan, and hell no, Tom Brady has deflated balls amirite

You're fucking dead to me.

Owyn I like him, can we keep him?

_________________

Roff
Forum General

Posts : 509
Join date : 2012-06-07
Age : 25
Location : Massachussettes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zachie Chan's Application

Post by Chrispyz on Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:22 pm

What are some of your thoughts on Harry Potter?

_________________

Chrispyz
BRO 4 LIFE

Posts : 1013
Join date : 2012-08-08
Age : 42

View user profile http://twitch.tv/Chrispyz

Back to top Go down

Re: Zachie Chan's Application

Post by Owyn Magnus on Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:26 pm

Roff wrote:
ZachieChan wrote:
Uzik wrote:On a scale of 10 to 10, how much better are NY sports teams than New England?  And would you perform  fellatio on Tom Brady if it meant he would win the super bowl?
10, I hate the Patriots, Red Sox are okay but I'm not a huge baseball fan, and hell no, Tom Brady has deflated balls amirite

You're fucking dead to me.

Owyn I like him, can we keep him?
Beleg is the Heimdal of this clan.  He decides who comes and goes.

_________________

Owyn Magnus
Big Dog?

Posts : 3316
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 41
Location : Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zachie Chan's Application

Post by Uzik on Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:27 pm

Owyn Magnus wrote:
Roff wrote:
ZachieChan wrote:
Uzik wrote:On a scale of 10 to 10, how much better are NY sports teams than New England?  And would you perform  fellatio on Tom Brady if it meant he would win the super bowl?
10, I hate the Patriots, Red Sox are okay but I'm not a huge baseball fan, and hell no, Tom Brady has deflated balls amirite

You're fucking dead to me.

Owyn I like him, can we keep him?
Beleg is the Heimdal of this clan.  He decides who comes and goes.

Only because he is the sole person who knows how to add people to the forums.

_________________

Uzik
Grand Inquisitor Diplomatypus

Posts : 5970
Join date : 2012-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zachie Chan's Application

Post by ZachieChan on Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:34 pm

Chrispyz wrote:What are some of your thoughts on Harry Potter?
Sirius-ly good  tongue

ZachieChan

Posts : 11
Join date : 2016-04-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zachie Chan's Application

Post by Chrispyz on Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:42 pm


_________________

Chrispyz
BRO 4 LIFE

Posts : 1013
Join date : 2012-08-08
Age : 42

View user profile http://twitch.tv/Chrispyz

Back to top Go down

Re: Zachie Chan's Application

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:13 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum