Laezur's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Laezur's Application

Post by Laezur on Tue May 02, 2017 11:23 pm

1. Game name: Laezur

2. Real life age: 26

3. Game playing with Abso: Darkfall

4. Reason for applying: I know Fandral and Fitzgerald and will be looking for more people to play with when Darkfall launches.

5. What other clans/groups are you affiliated with? (past or present): None in Darkfall

6. Personal Info: (Gaming history, play schedule, job, or whatever else you want to share) I am a long time MMO player (Asheron's Call, WoW, previous Darkfall titles (limited), and to a lesser extent just about every game out there. I will be playing mostly evenings EST, but am potentially available at any time during the day. I manage a team for a software development company, and am looking forward to some meaningful progress in the new Darkfall!

7. What can Absolution do for you? Guidance on Darkfall - despite having played the previous titles I know very little and need to know more. People to play with is also a driving factor.

8. Do you have a sponsor? If so, who? Fandral and Fitzgerald

9. Repeat after me: "I have a microphone and I will use Mumble Discord VoiceChat Thing!" - I will use Discord Smile

Laezur

Posts : 3
Join date : 2017-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Laezur's Application

Post by Getz on Wed May 03, 2017 12:07 am



If you noticed a Trammie Suprise react like this after a kill, would you...
     A. Try to reenact this move with a follow clanmate?
     B. Pimp slap Trammie for wearing yellow?
     C. Who the hell is Trammie Suprise (automatic life time ban from the guild)?
     4. Get cake?

Your answer, in responses to the question above, is the litmus test for clan membership.  If you fail to answer this question correctly we are positive you are a spy and the crime is punishable by a tea bagging.  How do you answer?

_________________
avatar
Getz
Forum General

Posts : 603
Join date : 2014-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Laezur's Application

Post by Back Stabath on Wed May 03, 2017 6:55 am


_________________
avatar
Back Stabath
Forumlurker 1500

Posts : 1660
Join date : 2012-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Laezur's Application

Post by Laezur on Wed May 03, 2017 11:35 am

I'm going to take a risk and claim C despite potential consequences while claiming noobiness over spy-ness and by re-assuring that I am ready to enter the school of Tramology.

Laezur

Posts : 3
Join date : 2017-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Laezur's Application

Post by Bartlebe on Wed May 03, 2017 11:36 am

Bold move. Picked C but willing to learn The Ways of the Big Dog. I like it.

_________________
avatar
Bartlebe
SIGBRO JPG Master

Posts : 2802
Join date : 2012-01-06
Age : 32
Location : Greensboro, North Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Laezur's Application

Post by Kneph on Wed May 03, 2017 11:49 am

Laezur wrote:I'm going to take a risk and claim C despite potential consequences while claiming noobiness over spy-ness and by re-assuring that I am ready to enter the school of Tramology.

Such a Spy answer!!!
avatar
Kneph
Over 1000 posts. Unreal.

Posts : 1257
Join date : 2012-06-07
Age : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Laezur's Application

Post by Laezur on Wed May 03, 2017 12:13 pm

Kneph wrote:
Laezur wrote:I'm going to take a risk and claim C despite potential consequences while claiming noobiness over spy-ness and by re-assuring that I am ready to enter the school of Tramology.

Such a Spy answer!!!

I think a spy answer is more along the lines of answer "E/5 - Acknowledge Trammie's good work and start a discussion around Absolution's general defense strategy/where we...I mean I...should be storing all of our...er my...valuable resources that are shared amongst the clan....I mean that I want to share with the clan."

Laezur

Posts : 3
Join date : 2017-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Laezur's Application

Post by Back Stabath on Wed May 03, 2017 12:57 pm

I cant understand what anyone is saying.....

_________________
avatar
Back Stabath
Forumlurker 1500

Posts : 1660
Join date : 2012-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Laezur's Application

Post by Getz on Wed May 03, 2017 5:10 pm

Talth wrote:Don't worry, Getz can't ban you from the guild anyway. C is a good answer.

This one should be shown the ways of Tramology.


SSSHHHH Talth!!!

The more important I think I sound, the higher my self confidence.

_________________
avatar
Getz
Forum General

Posts : 603
Join date : 2014-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Laezur's Application

Post by Getz on Wed May 03, 2017 5:13 pm

Laezur wrote:
Kneph wrote:
Laezur wrote:I'm going to take a risk and claim C despite potential consequences while claiming noobiness over spy-ness and by re-assuring that I am ready to enter the school of Tramology.

Such a Spy answer!!!

I think a spy answer is more along the lines of answer "E/5 - Acknowledge Trammie's good work and start a discussion around Absolution's general defense strategy/where we...I mean I...should be storing all of our...er my...valuable resources that are shared amongst the clan....I mean that I want to share with the clan."


AH HA! So you acknowledge the ways of the spy!?

Accepted!!

Bart, plz make it official as I have no real power here.  Thank you.

_________________
avatar
Getz
Forum General

Posts : 603
Join date : 2014-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Laezur's Application

Post by Mea Kulpa on Wed May 03, 2017 5:34 pm

You get my stamp of Approval. It means almost nothing, but you have it nonetheless.

Welcome!

Do not squirm when they come at you with restraints. Trust me ...

Mea Kulpa
Forum Sergeant

Posts : 81
Join date : 2016-04-27
Age : 41
Location : KC, MO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Laezur's Application

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum