Absolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

App.

2 posters

Go down

App. Empty App.

Post by FecalSlash Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:53 pm

Interested in Darkfall Chapter.

Been playing off and on 2 years.

Friends with Eaos, Mephisto, Jakob, and possibly others, was in Cyber Destruction with them for long periods of time and already work well with them.

Mainly interested in joining is i want to finish of darkfall 1.0 with people i know and have PvP'd with before.

95% Maxed out character. Mainly play heavy hybrid play style 29-39 encum, better @ group pvp then solo.

FecalSlash

Back to top Go down

App. Empty Re: App.

Post by FecalSlash Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:12 pm

How to read stickies.

1. In game name: FecalSlash Bloodstain

2. Real life age: 23

3 Approximate character skills: 95% of Max

4 Darkfall playstyle: (You can be creative ...) Heavy Hybrid 29-39 encumberance, best at directed group pvp, synergizing r90's, Wof/Toxic's and employing similiar tactics... I also do enjoy farming and PvE and basicly doing anything to move forward or acheive a goal.

5 How long have you been playing DF? Been following since 2004, started january ish of 2010, maybe 2011, hard to say with how many breaks i have taken.

6 What other clans have you been in? (What did you like/dislike?) Spent the Majority of my time with Cyber Destruction, enjoyed the adult community atmosphere, did not enjoy the lack of leadership because the SG's were also new to darkfall like i was, and had a dimished tactical understanding of the game.

7 Personal Info: (Gaming history, play schedule, job, or whatever else you want to share) work full time, play at evenings monday through friday and usually full days on weekend

8 What you are looking for in clan? People to play with who dont stare at their bank all day. People who do not have big ego's and are constantly trying to prove themselves even to allies. People who understand the difference between shit talking and joking between friends.

9 What can Absolution do for you? Absolution can allow me to play with people i have already played with in the past and alot me a good experience for the remainder of darkfall 1.

FecalSlash

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzik Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:30 pm

Eaos and Jakob are very popular.

Fine by me.

Uzik
Grand Inquisitor Diplomatypus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content