Absolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morigen Darkhand

+2
Colossus
Morigen
6 posters

Go down

Morigen Darkhand Empty Morigen Darkhand

Post by Morigen Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:11 pm

1. In game name: Morigen Darkhand

2. Real life age: crap, got to do math.. Born 1971, so 29 in 2k, so turning 42 next month

3. Forumfall Account Name (if any): Morigen

4 Approximate character skills: I can harvest with the best of them, past that not much

5 Darkfall playstyle: (You can be creative ...) semi-afk harvesting in the safe zones.. Or fishing out in the middle of no where

6 How long have you been playing DF? Played DF1 until about a year or half a year till close. Colossus would have a better timeline of that. Been in the Beta since day 1.

7 What other clans have you been in? (What did you like/dislike?) DHV. (Liked the members, disliked being in charge of it all, but hey that was the job)

8 Personal Info: (Gaming history, play schedule, job, or whatever else you want to share) Stay at home Dad, been playing on line games since the mid-90's , my play schedule (as normal) sucks 9 PM CST is the latest I am usually on. Server up is a better time to catch me.

9 What you are looking for in clan? Found it at DHV.

10 What can Absolution do for you? Since I am well aware you have a great group of people here, really I am just wanting to introduce myself to everyone else that might not know me and I hope to open up some diplomatic relationships between DHV and Absolution

11 Recruitment is currently closed -- who is your sponsor? Though I am not looking to be included in your clan, I could list many people as references. To keep it short and simple, I'll rely on Colossus Ironfist for any references.

Morigen

Back to top Go down

Morigen Darkhand Empty Re: Morigen Darkhand

Post by Colossus Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:53 pm

Hey there Mori - good to see you. I 100% vouch for Mori - great guy, very laid back and completely selfless. One of the original DHV guys along with Forgone.

Last edited by Colossus on Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Colossus
Colossus
Fixed My Own Location

http://www.kdsmithlaw.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzik Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:06 pm

You lost major points using Colossus as a reference.

Do you have any sort of special talents? Or maybe large talons?

Uzik
Grand Inquisitor Diplomatypus

Back to top Go down

Post by Forgone Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:21 pm

Mori!! I vouch for Mori with all 5 of my toons. I agree with Colossus, Morigen is as selfless as they come, I rekon he's never even had a personal bank acount. Was great seeing you post on Abso forums Morigen. I look forward to chattin with you in TS again soon, brother.

Forgone
Forgone
Forgone
Forum SupremeGeneral

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwin Belhorne Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:32 am

Welcome Morigen, I dont think I got to play with you much in DF1 but we farmed bears in a party the other day near Mag in dwarf land lol.
Godwin Belhorne
Godwin Belhorne
Forum Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Keropien Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:37 am

Hey there Moriiiii Wink

Good to see you coming to us Wink

Keropien
Forum Lieutenant

Back to top Go down