Absolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moon Shiner - App

+2
Silencer - Wanderer
Moon Shiner
6 posters

Go down

Moon Shiner - App Empty Moon Shiner - App

Post by Moon Shiner Sun May 12, 2013 1:03 am

1. In game name: Moon Shiner

2. Real life age: 26

3. Forumfall Account Name (if any): Moon Shiner

4 Approximate character skills: 19k PP - pvp centric player - Lots of experience

5 Darkfall playstyle: (You can be creative ...) Warrior - out-stating players till I get my chance to go offensive. I have been in a lot of 1v1's 1v2's 1v3's and 1v4's - Won all of them. Have been soloing it up since launch. Everytime I go to PvE scratch I end up PvPing...... EVERYTIME

6 How long have you been playing DF? Since Launch of DF1-NA1 - I have been on and off mostly.

7 What other clans have you been in? (What did you like/dislike?) Icon/Carnage - original DF1 clans I was in before going solo with friends and such.

8 Personal Info: (Gaming history, play schedule, job, or whatever else you want to share) I do have a full time job - Mostly play around 6-12 PM EST on weekdays and 11PM-5AM EST on weekends/days I am off. I have played WoW/Vanguard/GW2/CoD. I love the FPS part of this game and I am very good in CoD. Smile

9 What you are looking for in clan? Make new relationships with new players, a party to PvE with, Be very supportive and helpful to people in need of assistance and of course I know 2 members in there.

10 What can Absolution do for you? Give me the opportunity to show my skills on PvP trips and to give me the privilege to spam the combat log on the clans kill-list Smile (That is me killing people that try to jump me when I PvE cheers )

11 Recruitment is currently closed -- who is your sponsor? The Wanderer and Xaero Carnifex
Moon Shiner
Moon Shiner

Back to top Go down

Moon Shiner - App Empty Re: Moon Shiner - App

Post by Silencer - Wanderer Sun May 12, 2013 1:16 am

His a real life friend, good player even though his not Asian!!!!

Silencer - Wanderer
Forum Private

Back to top Go down

Post by paxprobellum Sun May 12, 2013 6:03 pm

Moon Shiner wrote:
5 Darkfall playstyle: (You can be creative ...) Warrior - out-stating players till I get my chance to go offensive. I have been in a lot of 1v1's 1v2's 1v3's and 1v4's - Won all of them. Have been soloing it up since launch. Everytime I go to PvE scratch I end up PvPing...... EVERYTIME

Moon Shiner wrote:and I am very good in CoD. Smile

Moon Shiner wrote:10 What can Absolution do for you? Give me the opportunity to show my skills on PvP trips and to give me the privilege to spam the combat log on the clans kill-list Smile (That is me killing people that try to jump me when I PvE cheers )

You seem to think pretty highly of your PvP skills. In Absolution, PvP skills are not a prerequesite for membership. In fact, some of our members are far from 'elite' PvP. How does this factor into your decision to apply for membership in Abso?

Moon Shiner wrote:11 Recruitment is currently closed -- who is your sponsor? The Wanderer and Xaero Carnifex

How do you know these guys?
paxprobellum
paxprobellum
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartlebe Sun May 12, 2013 8:25 pm

Ran into this guy earlier and had a dust up at the chaos stone in Eredras.

Seemed nice even though he killed me once. I assisted in killing him 5 mins later. I call it even.
Bartlebe
Bartlebe
SIGBRO JPG Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Shiner Sun May 12, 2013 9:42 pm

paxprobellum wrote:
Moon Shiner wrote:

Moon Shiner wrote:10 What can Absolution do for you? Give me the opportunity to show my skills on PvP trips and to give me the privilege to spam the combat log on the clans kill-list Smile (That is me killing people that try to jump me when I PvE cheers )

You seem to think pretty highly of your PvP skills. In Absolution, PvP skills are not a prerequesite for membership. In fact, some of our members are far from 'elite' PvP. How does this factor into your decision to apply for membership in Abso?

Moon Shiner wrote:11 Recruitment is currently closed -- who is your sponsor? The Wanderer and Xaero Carnifex

As you say PvP is not a prerequisite for membership, I find it very honoring in helping fellow clannies that may be in need of help either in killing monsters or killing players. Either way I like to protect the party I am with. Sure it may seem that i think highly of my pvp skills, its really not that as it seems to you. I love pvping. That is in most cases one of the many reasons I play this game.

I know "the wanderer " in IRL. Xaero I have met due to him being a good online friend of wanderers.
Moon Shiner
Moon Shiner

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Shiner Sun May 12, 2013 9:44 pm

Bartlebe wrote:Ran into this guy earlier and had a dust up at the chaos stone in Eredras.

Seemed nice even though he killed me once. I assisted in killing him 5 mins later. I call it even.

Was fun while it lasted Smile.

I talked to the other guy as well. UBER guy. Had a good convo with him.
Moon Shiner
Moon Shiner

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaero Sun May 12, 2013 9:46 pm

I have ran side by side killing people with him during my last round of DF1.0. He gave me tons of stuff to help me out.

Xaero
Over 1000 posts. Unreal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silencer - Wanderer Sun May 12, 2013 9:51 pm

paxprobellum wrote:
Moon Shiner wrote:

\

As i stated i know him irl.... good person, trustworthy, and honorable.

Silencer - Wanderer
Forum Private

Back to top Go down

Post by paxprobellum Sun May 12, 2013 10:02 pm

Moon Shiner wrote:...

Sounds good. App up in game.
paxprobellum
paxprobellum
Forum God

Back to top Go down