Absolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Punching Bag App

Go down

Punching Bag App Empty Punching Bag App

Post by Punching Tue May 21, 2013 2:09 pm

1. In game name:
Punching Bag

2. Real life age:

3. Forumfall Account Name (if any):
Ugleh

4 Approximate character skills:
Just made a new char on the 21st (today) and atm I have Wis, Intel, Str at 20 and Dex at 39.
I have not had much PvP or PvE as of yet, I finished the tutorial and was afk harvesting so I can make a better weapon.

5 Darkfall playstyle: (You can be creative ...)
Ranged and Crafting. I plan on being a high level crafter and constantly harvest. During PvE or PvP events I plan on either being the healer or a ranged attacker.

6 How long have you been playing DF?
DF1 I played a month of beta, left for a year because of how crap the game was in the first few months, came back and joined the first clan that helped me which was Ruff Knights. I stayed with them for about 6-7 months and then from stress problems at the time when I was about to finish college I couldn't also play an extremely stressful game as DF so I took a break. Came back and Ruff Knights was now gone. So I joined a chill clan called LCS. Not much PvP but was a lot of PvE and friendly dueling events. After that I left LGC after like 4-5 months because of how immature most of their members where, DF closed down, went into DFUW beta and got tired real fast of the logout wipes so I decided to just wait for the release. The release happened the day of me moving to a different state so I couldn't get in game until recently when I got my internet set up. Other then a month of DFUW beta I have only been in for a day.

7 What other clans have you been in? (What did you like/dislike?)
Ruff knights was an awesome clan. Always had PvP and PvE events on the regular, even made server wide events.
LGC was on in the fact that it was a chill clan, other then that they didn't do much PvE or planning ahead for sieges and had only 5-10 people on at once.
Towards the end of LGC I wanted to quit earlier then I did but figured no clan would accept someone so late in the game.
Ive been to 2 other clans in the beginning of DF but can not remember their names. Both of them sucked so I don't think I need to mention them lol.

8 Personal Info: (Gaming history, play schedule, job, or whatever else you want to share)
DF1, DFUW, WOW, MO, (non rpg games such as APB, TF2, LoL, exc).
I can play pretty much every day. I probably wont though, as I like to mix my games up.
9 What you are looking for in clan?

10 What can Absolution do for you?
Well for starters it can help an experienced player with a new char level up through group PvE and PvP.

11 Recruitment is currently closed -- who is your sponsor?
I know nobody in the clan, and if I did I am bad at remembering names unless their is voices attached.
I figured maybe my app would be different then the rest because of my history in DF1.

Punching

Back to top Go down

Punching Bag App Empty Re: Punching Bag App

Post by Slavyn Tue May 21, 2013 3:58 pm

What was your name in DF1?

Why Absolution?
Slavyn
Slavyn
silk boxers

Back to top Go down

Post by Punching Tue May 21, 2013 5:51 pm

DF1 was Ugleh Ulrik.

DF2 is nothing like DF1 in that I should always be in a clan. DF1 you could of got away from being in a 1 man clan if you where a developed char. As I am not yet a end game character, like nobody in the game at the moment, I figured I would join a clan. Now to pick a clan, but one I remember. Absolution showed up at the second result because of the name and it brought back memories of how you where one of the main clans LCS was in war with. I would of gone with any old clan really though like OTG for example, but figured id go with Absolution because I rather be in a clan with a good enough of players for seiges but not so much to the point where I would be (really) an unneeded member. I usually leave clans shortly after I realize I am not needed. It may happen with this clan, but its worth a shot Razz

Punching

Back to top Go down

Post by Slavyn Wed May 22, 2013 12:44 am

Thank you for the application; however we must decline.

Thank you for your interest in Abso and best of luck in Darkfall Unholy Wars.
Slavyn
Slavyn
silk boxers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum