Absolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roff's App

2 posters

Go down

Roff's App Empty Roff's App

Post by Roff Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:36 pm

1. In game name: Roff Leiburne

2. Age:20

3 Character skills ( Magic, Melee/archery, Crafting? ) GS100 All Magics 100(intensifies 60-90)

4 Play style ( Mage, Destroyer, Hybrid, Other? )Mage

5 How long have you been playing DF? ( Other clans you have been in, etc. ) I have been in Dark Hand of Valor and My little Pwny for the two years I have played.

6 About you ( Gaming history, play schedule, work or whatever else you want to share with us ) Other than Darkfall I have played both fps games (Halo,CoD) as well as mmorpg's. Started with D2 for a while after which I played SWG for two years followed by a couple WoW stints. Typically I'm on Darkfall most every day for varying amounts of time and on 3-5 nights a week during prime time.

7 What you are looking for in clan/what we can offer you? I'm looking for a clan with goals to work towards and mature, cool members who not only like to practice their play via dueling, but also go outside of their walls and wreak some havoc.

Roff
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Roff's App Empty Re: Roff's App

Post by Uzik Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:29 am

Ahh good ole SWG. Sithra = Lightsaber.

So tell me, what is your opinion of alliances and the such?

Uzik
Grand Inquisitor Diplomatypus

Back to top Go down

Post by Roff Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:21 am

I think alliances are good as long as there is strong active leadership and goals to focus on as a member (sieges/pvp/pve). Things get a bit stale when people forget this is a sandbox and you need to make your fun instead of sitting in a city waiting for it.

Other than that all I can ask for is some good guys to hang out in vent with and an alliance siege every so often.

Roff
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum