Absolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Avenging Martyr

+8
Turtle/Bazooka
Getz
Fandral Staghelm
Uzik
Bartlebe
CaptainHelm
Talth
Avenging Martyr
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Application for Avenging Martyr - Page 2 Empty Re: Application for Avenging Martyr

Post by CaptainHelm Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:50 am

Avenging Martyr wrote:
Uzik wrote:How strong are you GIF skills?
It won't let me try for 7 days *cries*

New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

Do you enjoy my little pony, this is a requirement for the guild.
CaptainHelm
CaptainHelm
but but but

Back to top Go down

Application for Avenging Martyr - Page 2 Empty Re: Application for Avenging Martyr

Post by Bartlebe Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:05 pm

Well prepare your best maymays for inspection.

You'll need them to progress to the next stage of a Absolutionsim.
Bartlebe
Bartlebe
SIGBRO JPG Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Avenging Martyr Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:48 pm

Uzik wrote:Reject

Shocked  I didn't realize GIFs were so important to you.

I apologize.
Avenging Martyr
Avenging Martyr
Forum Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Avenging Martyr Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:50 pm

CaptainHelm wrote:
Avenging Martyr wrote:
Uzik wrote:How strong are you GIF skills?
It won't let me try for 7 days *cries*

New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

Do you enjoy my little pony, this is a requirement for the guild.

Yes, while stoned out of my mind. Mind you I could enjoy almost anything while that high.
Avenging Martyr
Avenging Martyr
Forum Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Avenging Martyr Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:03 pm

I prefer to watch comedians. Any of George Carlins performances are favorites of mine. Or Bill Buhr. They both can offend but I love how they think. Hilarious stuff.
Avenging Martyr
Avenging Martyr
Forum Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Fandral Staghelm Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:08 pm

You must answer the most important question........What happens to all dogs?
Fandral Staghelm
Fandral Staghelm
ohhh jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Avenging Martyr Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:09 pm

Fandral Staghelm wrote:You must answer the most important question........What happens to all dogs?
If they don't go to heaven I am going to be seriously pissed off at jesus.
Avenging Martyr
Avenging Martyr
Forum Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Talth Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:54 am

Avenging Martyr wrote:I prefer to watch comedians. Any of George Carlins performances are favorites of mine. Or Bill Buhr. They both can offend but I love how they think. Hilarious stuff.

Voting 'Accept'.
Talth
Talth
canadian unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Avenging Martyr Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:17 am

Don't leave me hanging cheers
Avenging Martyr
Avenging Martyr
Forum Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzik Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:38 pm

I think you guys are in.  Beleg just needs to do forum magic.

Uzik
Grand Inquisitor Diplomatypus

Back to top Go down

Post by Getz Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:11 pm

We just need the $20 forum registration fee and your free to look around....no posting tho, that's extra
Getz
Getz
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post by Avenging Martyr Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:37 pm

Getz wrote:We just need the $20 forum registration fee and your free to look around....no posting tho, that's extra

Oh gee, okay I guess. Do you accept post dated cheques? I think I have some Hello Kitty themed ones that I could print out using comic sans font. Let me know your address and I'll send the cheque *Cough* Glitter Bomb *Cough*.
Avenging Martyr
Avenging Martyr
Forum Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtle/Bazooka Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:44 pm

Avenging Martyr wrote:
CaptainHelm wrote:Hes a spy.
This is darkfall we're talking about so I was expecting this lol.

I can't prove a negative. Best I can do is help out with resources and defense/raids and you guys take your time with clan bank access.
I won't need it. I will at least have 1 alt so between them I'll have bank space of my own to use.

We stayed with vengeance until NA1 ended out of friendship and loyalty. By the end we had roughly 8 active players. I want to get into darkfall and be with a group that is more active this time around.

PS: If I was a spy could I not have come in claiming to be a former player as one of my 2 alts? Claim I was in some nothing clan and want to join you. Hey guise, can I come play wit u?

I'm upfront about who i was with. I had no rep for being a shithead, scammer or anything like. I helped new players and helped my allies. I'm sure we fought at times. That was darkfall. Now I want to join you and you'll gain a couple experianced players while we gain a active clan. We both win. Give us a chance.
Everyone is a spy. Especially Canadians.
Turtle/Bazooka
Turtle/Bazooka
Forumlurker 1500

Back to top Go down

Post by Avenging Martyr Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:44 pm

Turtle/Bazooka wrote:
Avenging Martyr wrote:
CaptainHelm wrote:Hes a spy.
This is darkfall we're talking about so I was expecting this lol.

I can't prove a negative. Best I can do is help out with resources and defense/raids and you guys take your time with clan bank access.
I won't need it. I will at least have 1 alt so between them I'll have bank space of my own to use.

We stayed with vengeance until NA1 ended out of friendship and loyalty. By the end we had roughly 8 active players. I want to get into darkfall and be with a group that is more active this time around.

PS: If I was a spy could I not have come in claiming to be a former player as one of my 2 alts? Claim I was in some nothing clan and want to join you. Hey guise, can I come play wit u?

I'm upfront about who i was with. I had no rep for being a shithead, scammer or anything like. I helped new players and helped my allies. I'm sure we fought at times. That was darkfall. Now I want to join you and you'll gain a couple experianced players while we gain a active clan. We both win. Give us a chance.
Everyone is a spy. Especially Canadians.
Everything I say is the truth, unless I lie. Which I choose not to and may do so at my own discretion in areas I deem necessary where warranted if justified by my own moral compass however misguided regardless of how others percieve it. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Void in Quebec. Only Eligible if 19+. Some restrictions may apply.

You'll learn to love us or go batshit insane waiting and watching for treachery that isn't coming. Why not both?
Avenging Martyr
Avenging Martyr
Forum Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Slavyn Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:06 pm

The spy thing is just a running gag we've had for years.

The truth is, you could be a spy and it wouldn't mean shit.  Welcome to the group.
Slavyn
Slavyn
silk boxers

Back to top Go down

Post by Slavyn Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:12 pm

Uzik wrote:I think you guys are in.  Beleg just needs to do forum magic.

Slavyn
Slavyn
silk boxers

Back to top Go down

Post by Talth Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:06 am

Yay!!! FRESH MEAT!!!
Talth
Talth
canadian unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Getz Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:10 am

Welcome to the gang.
Getz
Getz
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post by Goobles Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:08 pm

Application for Avenging Martyr - Page 2 MAPfrappe+Google+Maps+Mashup+-+2+-+Alberta+compared+to+Texas

We're american w'chu bitches on about
Goobles
Goobles
Forum Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainHelm Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:22 am

Avenging Martyr wrote:5. What other clans/groups are you affiliated with? (past or present)

I was Soulless Avenger with Vengeance on NA 1 from about 1-1.5 years in until server down. If anyone remembers vengeance got really small at the end. Several falling outs, fracturing the clan over and over. By the end we lived with allies and had less than 20 people including a half dozen noobs.

After that I avoided clans for a long time. Once I stopped playing MMO's I haven't had the need for a clan. Darkfall changes that though. You need a clan of competant/intelligent people in darkfall. At least if you want to get anywhere.
Who were these "allies"?
CaptainHelm
CaptainHelm
but but but

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzik Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:09 pm

Vote reject.

Uzik

Back to top Go down

Post by Avenging Martyr Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:38 pm

CaptainHelm wrote:
Avenging Martyr wrote:5. What other clans/groups are you affiliated with? (past or present)

I was Soulless Avenger with Vengeance on NA 1 from about 1-1.5 years in until server down. If anyone remembers vengeance got really small at the end. Several falling outs, fracturing the clan over and over. By the end we lived with allies and had less than 20 people including a half dozen noobs.

After that I avoided clans for a long time. Once I stopped playing MMO's I haven't had the need for a clan. Darkfall changes that though. You need a clan of competant/intelligent people in darkfall. At least if you want to get anywhere.
Who were these "allies"?
Shadow Syndicate Smile Technically if you wanna break it down. When Vengeance became a less than 20 people group we lived with Shadow Syndicate wherever they lived until the end.

#MeSoHorney<3@Helm

*Slides a Canadian 20$ toward Uzik* Thanks for your endorsement
Avenging Martyr
Avenging Martyr
Forum Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzik Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:53 pm

How does one go from a Soulless Avenger to an Avenging Martyr?  Do you have to get a soul, find a cause, then sacrifice yourself for it, come back to life, and avenge your own sacrifice?

Uzik

Back to top Go down

Post by Getz Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:16 pm

Uzik wrote:Vote reject.

LOL
Getz
Getz
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post by Avenging Martyr Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:20 pm

Uzik wrote:How does one go from a Soulless Avenger to an Avenging Martyr?  Do you have to get a soul, find a cause, then sacrifice yourself for it, come back to life, and avenge your own sacrifice?
 Sure, lol.

Though the truth is I always considered myself a reaction type fighter unless in a FFA game. I usually don't pick fights in good/vs bad type games unless you are an enemy. Hence Avenger/Avenging

I rarely grief anyone in any game without a reason. I played Arma 2 Dayz mod for years and was always a hero helping bambis. (The fun fights are against hostiles anyway) However when I do fight I'm merciless.

I fight via attrition and basically cause as much damage and harass the enemy as much as humanly possible while trying to lose as little as possible on my side. Give nothing and take everything. I thought Soulless was a good choice at the time lol. I was around 18 when I made that handle.

So I called myself Soulless Avenger. However many mistook soulless as evil. So people would attack / mistrust based on the name. Which led to some interesting situations and needless deaths for me and others.

So I decided to change my name this go around. I'm still the same style of player but I wanted to remove soulless. I ended up with Avenging Martyr.

a·venge
əˈvenj/
inflict harm in return for (an injury or wrong done to oneself or another).

mar·tyr
ˈmärdər/
a person who is killed because of their religious or other beliefs

It works for me Smile

BTW Where did Uzik come from? is that cultural? Very unique.
Avenging Martyr
Avenging Martyr
Forum Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next