Absolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

+2
Uzik
Trammie
6 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post by JakobRyn Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:09 pm

1. In game name: Jakob Ryn

2. Real life age: 30

3 Approximate character skills: Mage

4 Darkfall playstyle: (You can be creative ...) I'm a dps player mostly...always looking for pvp...Would enjoy having players that are better than I am in the clan as to learn from them and get better myself.

5 How long have you been playing DF? Played DF since Beta...then EU...then rerolled when NA launched...played for the first 6 months in NA and then stopped for alittle over a year. Came back and rerolled this character starting in January.

6 What other clans have you been in? (What did you like/dislike?) Cyber Destruction/Plague and i'm currently in a no name clan just waiting on you guys to accept me :-)

7 Personal Info: (Gaming history, play schedule, job, or whatever else you want to share) I'm 30 married with 2 kids, so you're not getting some random 16 year old punk...I own my own business so I tend to play this game more than I should. I've been playing online games for 15 or so years...anything from Diablo, CS, Eve, EQ, GW, etc...

8 What you are looking for in clan? I've been allied to you guys(not as long as I wanted to be allied with you) and I see how you guys operate...you always show up for clan events(seiges) and that's what I'm looking for. I've ran clans for way to long and now I'm looking for one that I can just sit back and be a participant in...not looking for any leadership responsibilities...just show up and pvp.

9 What can Absolution do for you? Overall Abso will allow me to play with better players on a consistent basis...instead of being in a group of 5-6 people and not counting on more than 1-2 of them at a time. You guys seem to field solid groups every time I run into you(friend or foe) and that's impressive.

JakobRyn

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by Trammie Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:55 pm

Sounds good I say give let him try us out see if its a fit.
Trammie
Trammie
doosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakob Ry Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:24 pm

Well, if Trammie says I should get it, I'm basically in right? :-)

Jakob Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzik Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:27 pm

Are you an ork? Name sounds familiar.

Uzik
Grand Inquisitor Diplomatypus

Back to top Go down

Post by JakobRyn Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:30 pm

lol yep...we were allied for a week or two in the "hyperion" garbage alliance

JakobRyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Slavyn Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:48 pm

Jakob pvps with r70 axes consistently. I've looted two off of him after killing him.

/ninja
Slavyn
Slavyn
silk boxers

Back to top Go down

Post by Slavyn Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:50 pm

What happened to Plague?

Any bad blood with your ex members?
Slavyn
Slavyn
silk boxers

Back to top Go down

Post by Colossus Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:47 pm

What are your feelings on Spewart thePunisher's normal pvp haunts?
Colossus
Colossus
Fixed My Own Location

http://www.kdsmithlaw.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JakobRyn Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:55 am

Yes I run around with r70's when I shouldn't, but I like to give charity to peeps :-)

Plague disbanded and a few members have reformed under the name Deliquents(spelling). No bad blood whatsoever, we sold our holdings and decided it was time to part ways.

Spewart is a weird commodity...Do I think some of his tactics are bush league...sure. Do I think some are effective...sure. Would I ever do them myself...very very doubtful. I can't tell anyone how to play their game, as everyone pays their(now) $10 a month to play. If someone enjoys spending their day running from their house to an enemy holding naked with a few spikes at a time...then so be it...not that I condone it, but again it's not my time that is being waisted. As far as his actually pvp "haunts"(?), he's not very good at pvp...he harasses some newbs daily, but other then that he's pretty harmless pvp wise.

JakobRyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtle/Bazooka Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:42 am

Spewart is correctly pronounced "Swampert," it is known.
Turtle/Bazooka
Turtle/Bazooka
Forumlurker 1500

Back to top Go down

Post by paxprobellum Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:39 am

Turtle/Bazooka wrote:Spewart is correctly pronounced "Swampert," it is known.

It is known.

I also fixed the forum permissions on your account (some time ago). This message is just a reminder for myself so I don't go looking for your account (again).
paxprobellum
paxprobellum
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down