Absolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Kneph Aesus

5 posters

Go down

Application: Kneph Aesus Empty Application: Kneph Aesus

Post by Kneph Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:45 pm

1. In game name: Kneph Aesus

2. Age: 31

3 Character skills ( Magic, Melee/archery, Crafting? )
Magic: All Schools Maxed and all Intensifies at40+, Some spells still need surged, but all important spells (WOF, Toxic, Etc.) at least 75+
Melee/ Archery : Greatclubs (yes, greatclubs) 100 Mastery, Greatsword - 60 Mastery, Knives 77 Mastery, Archery 90 Sharpshooter
Crafting : Enchanting 100, Alchemy 100, Tailoring 100, Construction 100, Weapon Smithing Mastery 24, All gathering Masteries at 100

4 Play style ( Mage, Destroyer, Hybrid, Other? ): Hybrid-Mage

5 How long have you been playing DF? ( Other clans you have been in, etc. ): I have been Playing DF since Beta (started Beta in Novmber 2008). I was an officer in the Clan Exilium at release (Not sure anyone will remember them, but hey who knows). I was the last member to drop tag about 2 years ago and I joined DHOV shortly afterward. I have been with DHOV for about 2 years and I have been an SG in DHOV for over a year now.

6 About you ( Gaming history, play schedule, work or whatever else you want to share with us ): Started MMOs with City of Heroes and Have played other Games such as WoW, AoC (guild officer in Hand of Set), WAR, RIFT, and SWTOR. But I always seem to stick with DF over them all.

I am currently a PhD candidate, although I just finished my last course ever, and I will be on a research fellowship for the next 15-16 months so I will have a fairly regular work schedule for the foreseeable future.

I typically play evenings around 8-9pm, although throughout the summer I will be finding some miday playtime as well. I also do not play on Sundays (spend the entire day/night with a long time group of friends).

Also in the Multiple choice answer you asked Colossus I would also say B, you need to follow orders, and there is no need to clutter battle coms unless of course you know something like there is a group twice our size to the west and the leader does not know that.

7 What you are looking for in clan/what we can offer you? I am looking for a guild that has actual PvP goals, regular sieges, etc. Also looking for a guild that likes to have fun together. After looking through clans I know most of the active DHOV members will be applying and I would like to stick with them.
Kneph
Kneph
Over 1000 posts. Unreal.

Back to top Go down

Application: Kneph Aesus Empty Re: Application: Kneph Aesus

Post by Uzik Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:03 pm

What is the PhD gonna be in? I'm finishing my masters in Management Information Systems from a work program and was thinking about someday getting a PhD in Quantitative Analysis and moving into academics instead of the private sector.

Anyways, your question of extreme difficulty is:

If you had to pick a Warhammer that best embodies who you are, which Warhammer would it be?

Uzik
Grand Inquisitor Diplomatypus

Back to top Go down

Post by julius khaldun Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:17 pm

Jesus, lots of new applicants. I think you must pass a4v1 duel to enter our clan. Do you accept the challenge?

P.s. I'm a peon and mostly post worthless shit. Its okay to ignore me.
julius khaldun
julius khaldun
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post by Kneph Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:22 pm

My PhD will be in Entomology, specializing in aquatic toxicology. So insects and chemicals in the water. Not quite sure yet, whether I would go academic, private or government, but probably whatever good job I could find when I finish. Been in school too long already

Um, not sure I know of any special Warhammers. so how about Warhammer number 7. That sounds like a good one.
Kneph
Kneph
Over 1000 posts. Unreal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Talth Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:01 pm

This guy has my upvote.
Talth
Talth
canadian unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by paxprobellum Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:00 am

Kneph wrote:My PhD will be in Entomology, specializing in aquatic toxicology. So insects and chemicals in the water. Not quite sure yet, whether I would go academic, private or government, but probably whatever good job I could find when I finish. Been in school too long already

lol good plan. I'm finishing up a PhD in Biomedical Engineering soon. I definitely started remembering that I've been in school for like 20 years recently.

Relevant:

http://whatshouldwecallgradschool.tumblr.com/post/23202596688/when-im-getting-ready-to-defend
http://whatshouldwecallgradschool.tumblr.com/post/22816248523/when-someone-asks-me-when-i-am-going-to-graduate
paxprobellum
paxprobellum
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down