Absolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Real 2.0 (Forgone Cleaver ROA app)

+3
Back Stabath
Talth
Forgone
7 posters

Go down

The Real 2.0 (Forgone Cleaver ROA app) Empty The Real 2.0 (Forgone Cleaver ROA app)

Post by Forgone Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:20 am

1. In game name: Forgone Cleaver... no change

**caveat**I have a pose of Dorfs... (more to come)

2. Real life age: 35 (FU)

3 Approximate character skills: Can't wait to get started...

4 Darkfall playstyle: (You can be creative ...) PVE/PVP (GROUP FIGHTS)

5 How long have you been playing DF? since sandbox MMO birth to Death... DF ROA can't come fast enough.

6 What other clans have you been in? (What did you like/dislike?) Dark Hand of Valor is the only other guild I have been in with the exception of occasional alliance taggings for sieges. I loved DHoV, I Loved building Apautan with my DHV friends at NA launch, I've missed the friends I made and the group ass beatings we put on others. I disliked my wife when I played too much and she bitched at me. But that was 4 years ago... My brothers all reside in Absolution now!! ABSO is my tag and all my ABSO kids will abide and our kills will belong to Absolution!!!

7 Personal Info: (Gaming history, play schedule, job, or whatever else you want to share) I am a US Marine with 14 years in service, I'm lookin to blow off some steam and get back together with some old friends. I know I have many good DF friends in this clan, and I'm looking forward to making many new ones. I am here to fuck shit up, "Can I get an, "AMEN" Trammie"?. I will play when I want, when I'm not working, and most likely when I've been "heavily" drinking.

8 What you are looking for in clan? A fun time, plain and simple, Whiners piss me off. When I'm on I want to maximize gains... If the troops are available I will organize fun... If your a bitcher, moaner, or complainer... I will laugh when you die. Enjoy the beautiful life darkfall has bestowed upon you. Embrace it!

9 What can Absolution do for you? .Absolution is my home, Log in and I will take care of the rest.
Forgone
Forgone
Forum SupremeGeneral

Back to top Go down

The Real 2.0 (Forgone Cleaver ROA app) Empty Re: The Real 2.0 (Forgone Cleaver ROA app)

Post by Talth Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:50 am

Why would you do this? 

Spy.
Talth
Talth
canadian unicorn

Back to top Go down

The Real 2.0 (Forgone Cleaver ROA app) Empty Re: The Real 2.0 (Forgone Cleaver ROA app)

Post by Back Stabath Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:10 am

this guy sounds wishy washy.......definite spy
Back Stabath
Back Stabath
Forumlurker 1500

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuloth Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:33 pm

DHoV.... isn't the clan Beleg used to go fight all the time when we lived in Tiquiya?  I think they are mad.

Spy.
Tuloth
Tuloth
i lift, bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzik Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:40 pm

Vote accept.  IMO we should start to focus heavily on recruiting people with young children who could be used as meat shield and farming bots.

Uzik
Grand Inquisitor Diplomatypus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:15 pm

Tuloth (Skryre) wrote:DHoV.... isn't the clan Beleg used to go fight all the time when we lived in Tiquiya?  I think they are mad.

Spy.

And we now account for about half of Abso.  muahahahaha!

Okay, maybe not half...but enough to overthrow the establishment.  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Forgone Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:21 pm

I was pretty drunk when Inposted this last night. cant really remember why I did it, I think I just really wanted to do SOMETHING DF related heh!
Forgone
Forgone
Forum SupremeGeneral

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuloth Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:36 pm

Forgone wrote:I was pretty drunk when Inposted this last night. cant really remember why I did it, I think I just really wanted to do SOMETHING DF related heh!

Typing was admirable, considering.
Tuloth
Tuloth
i lift, bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Colossus Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:48 pm

Dragula wrote:
Tuloth (Skryre) wrote:DHoV.... isn't the clan Beleg used to go fight all the time when we lived in Tiquiya?  I think they are mad.

Spy.

And we now account for about half of Abso.  muahahahaha!

Okay, maybe not half...but enough to overthrow the establishment.  Smile
Actually, half might be a pretty accurate estimate lol.
Colossus
Colossus
Fixed My Own Location

http://www.kdsmithlaw.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuloth Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:45 pm

So we're half DHoV, Half Haven (the leadership half... and me) and like... 3 randos.
Tuloth
Tuloth
i lift, bro

Back to top Go down

Post by paxprobellum Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:11 pm

Drunken application? Definte Abso material.
paxprobellum
paxprobellum
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down